Prize Draw Terms and Conditions template:
- Entry to the prize draw requires a donation to the Muriwai Environmental Action Community Trust of NZ$5.00 or any higher sum and completion of a form provided on our website.
- This prize draw is open to NZ residents aged 18 years or over who have a valid email address, with the exception of employees of the Promoter, their families, agents and anyone else connected with this promotion.
- Entries must be received by midnight on 30th October 2011. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of posting or sending is not proof of receipt. Entries via agents or third parties are invalid. Entries become the property of the Promoter and are not returned.
- Every donation, whether by casual donation or by way of a full membership application, will go into the prize draw. There is no limit to the number of entries allowed, but one donation equals one entry. No entrant may win more than one prize.
- To enter our prize draw fill in your details on the online form found at http://www.muriwai-environment.org/support-us and make a donation either using the Paypal payment system provided on this page, or by posting a donation to our Treasurer at the address listed on this page. Posted donations must be received and cleared by the 30th October 2011.
- All correctly completed entries will be entered into a prize draw which will take place on 10th November 2011. The first entries drawn will be the winners.
- The first prize
is an Ecostore home starter kit, second prize is an Ecostore beauty pack of Body Butter, Hand cream and Soap, plus six prizes of Ecostore hand cream.
- Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be notified via email by the 15th November 2011. The winner must claim their prize within 14 working days of the Promoter sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
- To obtain details of the winner please email firstname.lastname@example.org stating the name of the prize draw in the subject heading four weeks after the closing date.
- The Promoter will use any data submitted by entrants only for the purposes of running the prize draw, unless otherwise stated in the entry details. By entering this prize draw, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of this prize draw and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
- The winner agrees to take part in reasonable post event publicity and to the use of their name and photograph in such publicity.
- By entering the prize draw each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter is the Muriwai Environmental Action Community Trust.